♥CLICK THIS ♥

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yesterday get babe msg say tht going bangsar later..
So faster to prepare n waiting her to fetch me..
I bought 1 of shirt..Love it so much ♥

After bangsar, meet my boy at Lesure Mall..
Just go for pavilion T.G.I Fridays dinner with a group of friends..
Thanks for those helping me celebrate my birthday early friends..
Thanks for Mugen Secret Receipe cake..
Thanks for my sweeney,nicky,yuki,yang & wei tht my birthday present..
And Super thanks my boy..
Cant wait for thusday celebrate my birthday with he ♥♥♥
So regret tht go T.G.I celebrate..
The worker make my whole face is cream..
YERR.. but quite fun with my friends n thanks for the worker wish me..
red wine
My boy
My  birthday cake
Friends
I'm so shy to taking pic.. XD
Make a wish.. S E C R E T
Kena bully >,<

Paying carpark tht time..
Me & Swenney playing stupid things..
haha..lucky no ppl at thr..

Around 11p.m go for K session..

_______________________________________________________________________
Today KLCC with boy ♥


haha..Crazy
HAHA..so funny..

No comments: