♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, May 15, 2010

AFOS & Hennessy Artistry

Today I'm a driver fetch my house tht 2 fella to tuition,dancing class&school.
Make me cant go Bangsar shopping with my babe..
Babe , I'm sorry last minit say I'm not free..
Hope u dont angry..
SORRY , SORRY , SORRY -super junior XD
Meet me at my birthday party n date me again ♥

So tonight will accompany my boy to wait until tomorrow AFOS..
Yeah~ Dont missed out the AFOS ..
Much of super nice car to show out on tomorrow..
Lets go Sepang International Circuit   ♥


For those who missed out the last Hennessy Artistry @ Opera,Sunway,
Hennessy Artistry is ON again!
But this time,Hennessy Artistry is blasting two cities, and QEII,
Penang on May 27Zouk,Kuala Lunpur on May 29.
So meet up Summer Daniels & DJ Tempo of Speaker Junkies,
Joe Flizzow & Sona One, Ad Bangers at Hennessy Artistry .
Let's Party together♥


No comments: