♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, May 17, 2010

The day of AFOS

Yesterday back from AFOS..
I'm Super Super Tired..
No sleep until 4a.m n prepare going to meet up team imapct member breakfast together & convoy to Sepang.
Yesterday weather is so hot, make me fever now :(
Shit, n my class everyday until 5p.m jz end..
Today my lecturer still ask me r u still ok.. haiz
I feel so tired n sleepy inside the class n my body suddenly feel cold n hot..

About the AFOS..
Team impact seriously have much of problem I can saw it..
No Teamwork , Wasting the time when going Sepang & Accident during convoy to sepang..
Whatever, I not saying hw bad team impact is.. Jz say that wht is the problem..
Pic here .. Enjoy ^^



After AFOS with lao gong eat BAK KUT TEH..
So delicious.. The taste is sama as Klang Bak Kut teh..

Love it ♥

No comments: