♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, November 3, 2008





Today i not going to school , but i hv extra class at pudu..
In the morning 5.30a.m let my y.sis hp kacau make me wake up..
haizzz..So no choice jz wake up prepare my things n eat breakfast..
Extra class start at 8a.m , so i with my friends(Gan kai,Jian Jie,Chui Xiang) sit together..
Teacher Kung belanja all of student come early for the class eat NASI LEMAK..
haha..I didnt eat la, cuz i bring bread jor..Show u them 3 eat NASI LENAK face..wakaka...

Gan kai
Jian Jie mouth so big..haha
Chui Xiang


Finish Kung Kung class at 11a.m , we went to Time Square watch movie..
Actually i dunwan to see , but get force by them..
I m so scare n I hate to watch ghost movie..If book i still not so scare..
Whao..The movie jz got 12person watch only...
The movie jz start i straight say i wan to go out..But them dun let..
No choice..I use my beg cover my face n listen song 1hour 30minit until finish the show..
I got see few part..N i scream inside the cinema , lucky not get scold by ppl..
When come out the cinema, i scare until must my friends stay beside me..

We find a place to eat thn jz go back for the seminar..
The English seminar teacher edit 1 pic is subra face at the sexy girl head..So funny..haha
N our Bm seminar , our teacher r seorang contoh ayah in the world..
He say until very gd when he hv children hv he treat them..

Finally finish seminar whn bk to Lesure Mall n my mum fetch me back..
so tired!!!
N Thank E.J i like the card u gv me tht..
Bad girl for life!
Our class boy pic thr..


No comments: