♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, November 6, 2008

SPM = 5 Days

5 more days to go..Are u ready?
No, i not..
So nw jz left 5 days,u got study hard?
No, i not..
How can u like tht?
I duno..
Do u still wan to study colledge?
Yes, i want..
Can u start by nw ?
Try la..

This is my answer..
I nt yet ready for SPM..
But SPM already waiting for me..
Haiz..I cant control myself plying computer, watch movie,sms tat all..
I try to sit down to study.. Study until half i feel boring..
Y must hv SPM?I hate it..
Watever i still will continue study..
I wan get a good results..
I wan to study colledge..

Yesterday i go for Seminar , i thought i m alone to listen..
Finally found a friend sit beside me..
Math is fun for me..But after math is sejarah..
I hate tht subject.. haizzz..so i sit at back..
He make me so boring la..
N suddenly come out a cockroach..
I really wan to shout..but scare very fish..
After the finish the class , the stupid cockroach duno go whr liao..
Maybe is beside me India girl step it gua..

End the class 7sumthing..
so i teman Kinky go The Store buy cake thn jz go back home..
I reach home 8 sumthing..Thn my mum jz tell me ur daddy tml go ply..
So slp early need to fetch he to airport..
I didnt slp early so i sms until 2.33a.m jz slp..
In the morning, nt anyone call me to wake up..
Whn i wake up, my mum say to me daddy go airport jor..
Sad la!! not yet call daddy must buy so chocolate n things for me..
But i knw he will do it de..WAKAKA

No comments: