♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

This post is Yesterday(11.11.2008)


Actually i'm stop updated my blog..
But elaine call me to updated today..
So i jz post it on today..If free on9 i jz post it new..


Yesterday is the 1st day SPM,
Start our exam at 8a.m..
In the morning when i first step into school..
I'm so nervous..I faster sit down n study my BM..

So after our Bm1 & Sej 1..
My parent bring food to me..So xinfu..^^
I bring my food go out Hao28 with Eng Joo , Leslie ,Ming King n Ching eat..
After finish our eating,we go back school study for our Bm2..
apa la!!I so scare..i dun wan fail my Bm..

My study face

Yee Chen N Pui Yee study!!

Itu org di belakang buat kacau!!

Our SPM exam paper!!!

Let say about today!!

HAHA!!I get KO by Sej jor..Some of my friends straight dun wan with Sej fight!! Mean he didn't do his exam paper!!That wan is for dunwan study anymore student do it de.. haiz..dun care so much jor..over let he over..Tomorrow is Math..Yes..i Love it..

1 comment:

Kua Siang Er said...

Hope u get very gud result in SPM ahh! jys! :D