♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, November 1, 2008

SPM = 10 DAYS
10days more...
The SPM are waiting for us (form5) ...
I still like enjoying my life...
Last sunday go Bukit Tinggi Jusco shopping with my parent n aunty..
Bought a MNG Dress..The dress jz look very normal..
But the price is so expersive..



Monday & Tuesday not going out..At hse watch movie n study sekajap only..
Then Wednesay start my school day ..
OH SHIT!!! I cant tahan when in school ,really damn hot n boring..
And our teacher still relax sit infront chit chat with student..
But Pn. Anita are not..She gives us a lot of sejarah work to do..
Everytime when she teaching ,she will make us so sleepy..
So thusday i not going to school because of Pn.Anita..XD

Today Saturday, the martin form5 tuition class all stop..
So i sleep at house until 12.30p.m jz wake up..haha..I knw i m a small piggy..
Then i brush my teeth n take a bath, didnt eat my breakfast thn start revision..
Jz drink a cup of Milo..Start my math revision..I feel tht i pandai little jor..haha..
Watever lah...
CINDY LIM SHIN TZE , u must study hard..Cannot lose..Must study colledge..
Gambarteh gambarteh..I knw i can do it...

Tml is the 1st day seminar ..Jia you..



OK la..Need to stop at here liao..
Feel hungry liao..haha..Bye

THIS Blog will stop updating on 11th November 2008 because having my SPM exam..
I will be back after my SPM exam..
I pray for everyone are taking SPM ,GOOD LUCK..
Please pray for me too..Thank you..







No comments: