♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, November 27, 2008





This post is yesterday , but my house area here yesterday dunno y no line at all..
So cant online to type my blog...

Yesterday, my y.bro birthday so we all go to THE CURVE & IKEA..

THE CURVE X'Mas Tree
Sit at STARBUCKS
after tht, go for MADAM LIM eat our lunch with my father ex-worker

order food

ex-worker

My Family

MDAM LIM X'Mas


Finish makan go borders to find book..At last,cant found it..


My y.bro

Waiting my family

So,go IKEA buy so things..haha..My dad promise buy the nice mirror for me..THZ DAD!

Go to IKEA TOILET saw it this..Funny la..

_____________________________________________________________

STUPID LA!! Sains Class finish them SPM on today!!

Why the goverment treat us like tht!!

NO FAIR AT ALL!! NOT FAIR LA!!I WAN TODAY FINISH MY SPM!!

Haiz..Left 1 more Sub only..still need to wait until 3DEC!!

No comments: