♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged by Kent & Leslie


1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
my face & neck

2 . How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
lazy to outing

3 . Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
erm..with my class mates

4. Would u consider yourself spoiled?
erm..I dun think so

5 . Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
NO..

6 . Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
duno wht to answer

7 . Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
I dun hv tht bad heart =p

8 . What does your last text message SAY ?
this tuesday sure at Lesure mall meet yam cha..

9 . What are you thinking right NOW ?
erm... i dont really know.. but hope tht someone will help me celebrate my birthday

1o . Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
ya..A boy will love me & sayang me much..keke^^

11 . What was the time you went to bed last night ?
1a.m

12 . Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
erm..Pavilion

13 . Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
no..cuz nw doing a tag n my homework..

14 . Who was the last person who text YOU ?
Panda

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz .
1. Christal, 2. Shaun,3. Eu Jun, 4. Alvin, 5. Nick, 6. Doi, 7. Kei, 8. Yee chen, 9. Yee lin, 10. Sarah

15 . Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
I think he in Love nw..

16 . Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
female..

17 . If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
No..them not lesbian n them hv a bf..

18 . What is no.1 studying ABOUT ?
huh..She working nw..

19 . When was the last time you chatted with THEM ?
Not sure..

20 . IS no.4 SINGLE ?
Ya..

21 . Say something about no.2 .
nth special say about he..he at New Zealand study ..

22 . What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Eu jun & Doi..I think wont gua..Is not Eu jun cup of tea

23 . Describe no.9 .
She going to Ipoh study soon..

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT ?
Wah..I sure scold Doi y he bully kei

25 . Do you like NO.8 ?
erm..jz a normal friend

No comments: