♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, May 27, 2009


So went out to Sing K with babes..
went I wan to come out at hse..
Christal & Envonne
sms tell me cnt accomapny me today..
I say nvm but my heart is sad..

Sing K section pei shir & pei yee also
fell tht I unhappy..

After Sing K section..
actually wan to watch movie..
but we late ..
haizz..mk me more unhappy again..

When wn to going bk home tht time,
I tell pei shir tht,
I go bk hse with my parent together..
She tell me:huh..not go out eating meh?
thn say many many things..

Tht time i jz knw tht
them gv me a surprise party at night..

Suddenly I jam it..
Hw i need to do nw..
Family ? Friends?
So I call my mum to ask hw..
She call me to think celebrate who..

At last I choose Friends..
But fell some sorry to my family..
So whn to hw dinner..
Thn gv me a small cake..
say tht is my birthday cake..
Swt=.=!!!

after dinner them tk out to big cake..
is surprise again..








Thz for babes on yesterday
&
Chee yin pay for the dinner money..
HAHA!!! I knw is expersive..

No comments: