♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, May 7, 2009



Class Time

Haha..In the class..
I'm the most noisier & active in class.. i think la
Lecture also tak boleh tahan saya..
So everytime in class..
I will tk out the tiger n ply with mates.. look childish



Lecture teaching ..

sleepy guy whn bk early..


Suddenly Nicky ask me

Nicky: Do u knw wht lecture teaching?
Cindy: Knw ar..
Nicky: Pro..U can do twice things in the same time..
Cindy:haha..Ya gua..

Seriously lecture teaching I really knw wht he say about..
Jz duno hw to write out only ma..keke^^
So I started listen lecture say..
He tell us tht 28May hv exam...
I was thinking not time to revision le..
Cuz 27May is my birthday..
Sure will outing until very late...
Suddenly I think it cheat in exam tis idea..
Ask Swin nie,Nicky,Alex n Candy we cheat in exam..
them ask hw to cheat?
I also duno..haha..
Let me think more hw to cheat in exam idea jz tell u all la..

After class,everyone is going out the class..
Jz left me n Nicky...
So I go to ask lecture..can u gv me some tips?
He tell me tht all the tips is he teaching things..
ask he gv more detail..he say no o..
So I really unhappy n go out the class..




Pavilion Time

Actually going to do facial today..
but the appointment is full..unhappy again
no choice..booking nxt week to do facial..
haizz...So with pei yee go to pavilion shopping..

We get free hand massage at SASA..
So after tht,find Christal hv a chat..
jz went to wongkok hv our lunch..
N pls whn u go wongkok eat..
Dun eat original mashed potato..


Pei yee unlike tht food

hate it~~no nice de massed potato..


After lunch,accompany pei yee to bus stop..

Thn walk bk to pavilion accompany Christal..

Finish accompany 2 person..

Whn to MCKY & Threepointsix visit A Bo & Fai..

Jz went bk to Time Square visit Yee Chen..
Thn wait for Nicky to tk bus together..



No comments: