♥CLICK THIS ♥

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yesterday when out with Ben at Pavilion..
When i step to go out by tis house, my mum call me to bring my sis but CNY clothes..
So i promise it..

1st, went to BOSINI buy my daddy shirt..
Thn jz went to MICKY shop & THREE POINT SIX shop visit my friends
HAHA!!! I really miss them..After visit them sure go my last time work thr visit ant friends..
The stupid Jen Pang so LCLY jor..watever..dun care..stupid n not use guy..HAHA XD

Wait near S&J waiting Ben to find me..
Haiz..He duno whr n still dun let me to find he..
After few minit he sms me tell me ''I gv up, u come to find me.."
haha..so funny la..So we went to Cinema watch "INKHEART"
Ben belanja me n my sis watch..thanks you..

After movie went to foodcourt to eat..
Then chit chat with Ben at thr..So finish eating n chit chat..
He went back alone..so i bring my sis want sg wang..

2sd, sg wang is really so full of ppl..
so i help my sis buy some t-shirt..

3rd,went to time square..
My leg started very pain..watever i still continue to shopping..
So my sis at thr finally bought pants..
Is 7somthing, so we go to the bus stop to tk bus went bk Lesure Mall..

4th, reach Lesure Mall went to "Chicken Rice Shop" eat our dinner...
Finish our dinner still continue shopping..
N my sis finally bought a pair of shoes..
whao, the time is so fast..
9something , uncle come to Lesure Mall fetch us bk him hse..
So we wait our parent to fetch us bk home..

11something,my parent fetch us bk home..
N i still dun fell sleepy..At my room see my CNY clothes..^^
after tht, went down to see movie...
HAHA!! Finally i see this movie.."WILD CHILD"
This movie is so nice..
I like tht Poopy Moore n the Freddie..
If i'm the Poopy Mooer so good in my life..HAHA..

Okok..is 2something..
Still dunwan to slp..so continue watch "Madagascar"
See until half duno y feel so boring tis movie..
"3 o'clock jor lo..still dunwan to slp ar.."My mum shouted to me n my sis..
HAHA!!so went bk our room..N close the light chit chat until 4a.m gua..
Chit chat until half we sleep jor..haha...Maybe to tired shopping in the morning...

Today wake up 10a.m..
My mum shout wake up ''bai shen"
Aiyor...really not enough slp..so we 2 still continue slp..
Is my dad turn come to call us wake up again..
OKOK!! We wake up nw..

After 'bai shen" thn typing blog nw lo..keke^^
hv to tk lunch lo..stop at here..
BYE!!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: