♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

17.01.09

went out at 12a.m with Christal,Fanny n Chee yin Yamcha..
thz 4 them find me outing..tht day really no mood..
But got them chit chat with me..
I really happy back...
THANK YOU!!!


19.01.09

Morning went out with Yee chen go to bank..
After that we go to pavilion hv our breakfast..
The roti memang sedap...
Finish Breakfast want to bought a short pants but tht wan is the last n so dirty..haizzz.
So,we go to Sg Wang shopping but CNY shirt tht all...
N i met Thomas n him gf at 6th floor..
so memang kita ada chit chat awhile thn continue shopping..
HAHA!!Yee chen say i'm shopping queen..
I really bought many many of dress n shirt..But i cant found nice pants..
So we go to Time Square..N the pants tak ada size saya..
Damn sad la..So buy a short pants with M size..
I knw whn i wear it really with jatuh la..
Tapi, rumah saya ada belt..takut apa..keke^^

Finish shopping thr, went back to Lesure Mall shopping again..
HAHA!!Yee Chen sure very malu teman me buy bra..
Watever thanks la..
So we went to MC jz go back home...
20.01.09

Went out night with my parent..
N them bought i suka makan tht LOVE LETTER CHOCOLATE!!
THANK YOU MUMMY N THANK YOU DADDY!!
LOVE U ALL.. HAHA!!!


21.01.09

Today went out with Kent go Lesure Mall find Ngapzai eat lunch thn balik rumah..
Today really NO MOOD!!
Haizz...Balik rumah pun Sienzzz..
Babe also not free go out with me..T_T

No comments: