♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, January 12, 2009

YA !!! IS TODAY !!!
Today is the last day I work in disney..
WAHAHA !!!

Thz 4 all my new friends..
N really thz 4 Kent intro this JOB to me..
For all Group 36 worker i know..
I MISS U ALL...
Thz 4 de memories..


MICKY~
Ying [ she so cute..hv a chubby face..]
Fai [haha..sorry today la..jz ply ply with u..U r so cute..]
Xin [tml u work at parkson lo..jiayou..]
Dai lou [erm..dunowat can i say about u..jz feel he say de things very swt..]


Three Point Six~
Bo [dun always bully me la..T_T]
Kai hui [dun always saw me thn say i'm the guy lao po zai..]
Tu [ haha.. today is the 1st day talk to he only..duno wat can say]


Parkson~
Chen [ know her few years..friends 4ever..like to tk pic together]
Kent [errm...Lazy in work...]
Jen Pong [haha..i gv he a new names JAMES BOND!! He so talkertive]


Labelz~
Mei yee [ i not too knw her much..jz wish her SPM jia you]
New staff(duno wat name) [ haha..duno he..but he look is ok..gt little leng zai la..]


Nw, I'm free..

WAHAHA !!!

BYE BYE!!


No comments: