♥CLICK THIS ♥

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Yesterday went to my relative hse eat..
Let pic tell the story..

Wake up on 6a.m today
I not enough slp la..
Need to go temple in the morning ...
N guess wat i saw at thr?


NO SLEPPING...zha dao..
so me n my sis acting sleeping at thr..XD
Me
My sis

After tht,me n my family back home..
Them busy ltr doing something..
Jz I'm the most lazy continue sleeping...
Damn tired...
So today 1st visit ppl hse is my kai ma..
When i small she take care of me...
2sd ,we went to relative hse sit sit awhile thn back my home..
everyone come my home to judi..
Let see the pic..


6p.m we go to eat at relative hse..
Then come back go to Poo Ling hse thr continue eating..
The buffet is delicious thn mt realtive hse food..HAHA!!
Need to slp early..
Tml back home town..
Will bk on Friday morning..
Bye friends will miss u all..

N
Wish All my Friends..


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
HAPPY MOO MOO YEAR!!^^

No comments: