♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, March 13, 2009

YESTERDAY
SPM RESULTS!!!

well, I'm no mood tis few day..
N i jz get 1A in my SPM...
WTF!!!damn angry n damn sad whn i get my results..
Whole day cry..
But thz for Yuyu,Ivan n Kei pui me..
N mk me happy bk..

When bk home saw my parent..
I cant control myself cry again..
N tis time them wan me tk tourism courses..
i wont study tht..I'm unlike tis courses..

Brooy was call me n talk to me..
thz for him support me..
N 1 of my stupid ex- bf kozue didnt tk SPM before call me
to let me knw he wan to go taylors to study...
SWT=.=!!!He tell me tht him mum is rich so tht he can in..

Watever la..I still no mood to continue to write my blog..
N i will not study tht courses..
I wan to in UCSI...

Sorry to my friends , tis feel day will not sms n call out 1st..
I'm no mood to reply ur msg..
Also wan to thz Boo lee,YinPing, Yuyu, Ivan, Kei,Mugen, Chris.Brooy,Kozue N Kok wei..
thz for u all to try to mk me happy bk..

okok la..really no mood..
bye...

No comments: