♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, March 4, 2009




Happy Birthday YUE BOO LEE..
wish u all the best study..
Wish u get good results in SPM..
N happy 4ever...

_________________________________________________________


Went out with her on her bitrthday..
n go to madam wong to eat lunch
jz go for pavilion visit yinping thn jz watch 'LOVE MATTERS"..
Erm..tis movie let me feel jz funny only..

after movie, fanny n her go bk home..
n i wait for VIP come to Pavilion watch movie with me..
HAHA..is THONG YEE KEI..
of cuz nt jz 2 person watch movie..
She got bring her dear come..
n Ah Yu also got come too..
So waiting for them, I went to find my colledgues..
chit chat at thr..haha..thn jz want to MNG buy some clothes..
thn meet tht all VIP go to eat dinner..
after dinner went to watch'SEX DRIVE" 9.45p.m
haha..n someone buy 4 me tis limted edition..
I love tht centre white colour tht wan..keke..
thz you..

No comments: