♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, March 5, 2009

UCSI event..

Today 10a.m i still try to continue my slp...
suddenly my hp ring titanic song..
so romantic...
see the call is YinPing..listen her call..
She told me 30minit i will be thr..
Wat!! tht time i also nt yet brush my teeth ,tk my bath, n eating..
Nd me at tis 30 minit to do all..
So finish my things in tis 30minit..
YinPing is infront my hse..
N i jz drink a cup of Milo only...

Reach new UCSI thr 11a.m..
saw everyone is start to working n practice later show..
N me,YinPing n Boo Lee at thr waiting for our clothes..
wait until 2 p.m the guy jz came n tell us nt yet get the clothes..
So continue waiting until 4p.m jz start tht event..
HAHA!! Lucky I nt same Job with them 2...
Thn need to stand at thr ply game..


N i jz need to sit down let ppl fill the form..
So is fun in today...
Let pic talk...
some of the pic didnt get it yet..

will upload soon..

Mugen N me
David N Me

Me N Chris

Joey N Me



Me n Boo Lee

p/s: ant pic wil upload soon...

No comments: