♥CLICK THIS ♥

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Went out today..
go to my friend hse to tk something..
N go to Time Square to find my friends..
Cuz I'm too boring at hse..
Never change my clothes n shoes go thr..
Like walking at pasar malam..

So meet my kor , weng hong n he friends watch movie..
WTF!!! I dun like smoker n them r smoker..
So i alone walk at Time square n I met Yee chen n her bf..
When she saw it me..She ask me y i wear like tht..
1st time wear slipper outing shopping centre..
I also dun hope i wear like tht..I lazy to bk home change ma..
Chit chat awhile n say ltr go to Janice hse open hse..
say bye to her..

Go to cinema watch movie with tht all smoker..
N actually i feel tht movie got little boring la..
so not yet finish watching tat movie..
I say to them I back 1st..
So meet up Yee chen n tk bus to Janice hse..

At thr, we jz gamble n eat..
Nth special say about thr things..

No comments: