♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, February 14, 2009


Happy Valentine's Day

2 days work at Sg Wang be Sony Ericson Promoter..
Tml is the last time work at thr...
This is my colleagues..
Mat
Ben Yau{haha..sry..curi tangkap}


N thanks you for Mat to help me to pic when i introduce hp..


End my work 9p.m..
Syok..
so kesian my colleague need to work until 10p.m..
I wait EuJun n her friends to came to find me..
when going bk tht time..
Me n EJ friends saw someone selling rose at road
n we open window ask for free rose..
Haha.. we really get it free rose..
After tht, we go to Hung Kee Kedai Mee Makanan eat our dinner...
tis is the bil..
Thanks you for EJ friend belanja..keke^^
N thanks you EJ fetch me back home..

My uniform...
wish all of the couple hv a wonderful day..
n wish for all the single can find a bf or gf soon...

No comments: