♥CLICK THIS ♥

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today , my friends come to my house 'bian nian'..
Duno y everytime i feel so hard to find them outing..
Watever today is the happy day..dun think about tht..

1st, Eu jun N kent reach my house then we chit chat wait for ant ppl..
Beng bring he some friends to my hse..
So they start to gamble n i feel boring about tht..
cuz all is boy jz me n Eu jun r girl..
after tht i join them gamble awhile thn continue lonely at thr..
Eu jun r back..jz leave me at thr alone..Haizz..

N Actually i knw someone is cheating my money..
But i still diam diam..watever jz tht berapa ringgit only..
He wan to do tht i also nth can say..I dunwan to spoil our friendship..

Watever is thz 4 them com to my hse hv fun..
Need to out for my dinner with my parent jor..
bye!!!!

No comments: