♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, August 9, 2010

Sepang Tuner Fast 2010

7 Aug & 8 Aug

Saturday after my class, I tk LRT to meet up hubby..
The day make me so rush.. With hubby buy food eating inside the car..
Crazy man~ Is my 1st time rush until need at car eat..
Reach Sepang 9somethings and all of NCS member line up to waiting parking..
Erm.. Duno wht to say about thr.. Just having car show at thr n night racing..
I think around 2a.m I slp inside the car until 4a.m I wake up and
I saw some of NCS member playing badminton 4a.m include my hubby..
So regret didn't tk pic..because at the time I still sleepy mood..

The next morning , I tk out my brush and hiding some place to brush teeth..So paiseh la..
Someone curi curi tk my hubby pic..HAHA.. But so cute.. I like it



Last,  congratz to  NCS member get the "BEST CAR CLUB" at sepang "Tuner Fest" event!! 







No comments: