♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The day with Hubby

Wee~ Finally I have time shopping at Saturday..
So with hubby go to Leisure Mall take lunch at Sakae Sushi : )
Hubby eat so much Wasabi until he cry..
He tell me so long he didn't eat like that..
After Sakae Sushi when to Time Square hair cut..
Seriously , abit regret to cut.. Feel like a children..
Hubby tell me..My last time hairstyle is mature n now is children..Sad : (
Whatever la.. No children style hair cut again..
Finish my hair cut when to Sg Wang eat Waffle.. Just back to Car Park to take car.
My 1st time drive at Time Square until hubby house..
Hubby help me to wash n polish my car.. Thank you Hubby.. ILY


9pm we when to Tesco Ampang Petronas there convoy to Kota Damansara to join BWT car club TT..
The TT end , when to Dolphin with NCS member yamcha until 2a.m just back home..
Hubby accompany me that day, so happy..He sleep beside me..Feel so xinfu..
Hubby , I Love You.. My life cant without you..

No comments: