♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Suport pls~

My blog is dead..
Freaking lazy to update my blog..
So my life still the same , nothing special..
Eat, Sleep ,Bath ,Study ,Internet ,Sms ,Shopping ,NCS TT ..
Whatelse i missed.. I duno~

Waiting finish my study end of Oct..If  I not wrong..
So will go Singapore with my boy ..
Cant wait for it..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more things to let who r following my blog ppl..
Pls support Puffy Lab

Get your awesome tee now!


Few points about Puffy Lab:
1.Puffy Lab sells awesome tees by designers.
2.Sign up to get a FREE launch tee worth RM45.

3.15 invites get you a Awesome Red launch tee.
4.50 invites get you a Ocean Blue launch tee and VIP status.
5.250 invites get you a Ocean Blue launch tee and SVIP status.
6.Invite more friends to join this contest.
7.If you are designers, you can submit your design to team[at]puffylab.com to earn up to RM500 commission.


No comments: