♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mini Autoshow event



Yesterday morning my boy go out with he friends eat breakfast..
I stay at home waiting he to here accompany me..
So I ask my boy use my car n fecth my y.bro out n
bring me out to make locker key & house key..
On the way back home that time, when to L.M buy MCD..
Finally I get the 2sd colour cup..
Waiting for the nxt colour..Wee~

Around 4p.m , with my boy when to Capture to meet up all NCS member..
After tht , we just when to Bukit Jalil Mini Autoshow event..
 I met Thomas & Kelvin thr, so long tht we didnt see each..
And 1 more is important,
Congrtaz to NCS get 3rd place.. ^^

The event is end, so whole group of member when to eat just go up Genting..
Haha.. N I sleep inside Yoro car ,when wake up my neck is damn pain..
Back from Genting 4a.m.. N my stupid house key making a big problem tht I cant open the door..
LOL~ I just make the new key on eveining..Whtever la.. I using the ant way to open door..


No comments: