♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, April 19, 2010

The 3 day toegether with my boy


09.04.2010
Outing with my boy to team impact de TT..
Met Kok How, he just join team impact at tht day..
Welcome to Team Impact Kok How..^^

10.04.2010
With my boy wake up on 12 something..
Thn when to he mama shop eat our breakfast.. XD
Until 6p.m just go out from hse to fetch friends..
So celebrate my boy birthday at Full house with friends..
At night , we go Maison party..
After the party, somethings happen..
Just sorry to my boy spoil he baby car..T_T
Back home still kacau until he whole house ppl wake up..
So bad , crying inside the room..
My boy just sleep thr , becuz he drunk..
Whole Night take care of he..
Until he wake up ask me to slp awhile..

11.04.2010
Is my boy Birthday..
So going out dinner with he parent together eat
BAK KUT TEH..^^
n this my boy birthday card



p/s : haha..sorry guys didnt post up face at my blog



No comments: