♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, February 27, 2010


Having a small party at my house..
So tht I'm lazy to helping my mum..
When out with my friends..
At time square waiting sweeney finish her movie..
We waiting Sweeney tht time, when to tk pic..
Our photographer is Alex..


Finish taking pic,when to find Kenny ask for a balloon..
hehe..so cute..
Then visit the KING OF THE WORLD..
spoil he fake New Balance shoes logo..haha..
actually is Converse limited edition shoes n he want to say is New Balance..
Whtever, quite funny.. I like he style..

After visit , accompany nicky to bk her shop..
So I with Alex n Wei go for Marrybrown for lunch..
Actually having lunch on Secret receipe. But tht stupid Alex bad..
Whtever, Marrybrown food also not bad la..

Sweeney finish her movie thn meet up us..
Then them go back my home to eat dinner..

Finish dinner at my home thn go dolphin yamcha jz go Alex hse pai nian..




THE END ~

No comments: