♥CLICK THIS ♥

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The 1st Day of CNY (Chu 1)


After tht reunion dinner,
reach home 11p.m..Daddy when to neighbour house drink..
So we waiting my dad until 3a.m jz "pai pai" until 4.30a.m..

Up to bed on 5a.m n wake up at 9.30a.m..
T_T tak cukup tidur..

Started make up on 10a.m n change my dress..



Eat breakfast togather with parent then ambil angpau ^^
After that , we go jessica hse visit them..
Just go to temple "pai pai" again..

Next going relative hse to ambil angpau n take lunch..
When them giving me angpau
say to me : Whao , Cindy u r model arh..
LOL~ 1person look my fb pic everyone also knw tht i go for model camp..
Whatever , quite happy because them say I Leng lui jor ..


Finish eating at Uncle three hse ,
is time turn to my hse to gamble..
I not joining them gamble just go in my room n sleep..
Is too tired for me just sleep few hour in morning..
After tht I wake up ,is time to go Uncle four hse to eat steamboot..
Of cuz finish steamboot got a bar tender mix alcohol for us..
The bar tender coming from America..

Around 9p.m we going to Panda hse party..

Satu hari nak makan berapa kali???
LOL~ Stomach full of food n drink..


The End~


Tml going back hometown..
Will be bak on Wednesday Night~

No comments: