♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, December 11, 2009

Today outing with Yuki..
So we decided to go bk school awhile
just go Lesure Mall watch movie..

We choose The Princess And The Frog

After tht, I need to go bank to pay the model camp fees..
Then look for the dentist..So that after 6 month i need to visit he again~
OMG~ I hope that 6 month faster over..I damn scare the dentist..
Wish that my teeth wont have any problem on this 6 month..

So when back to Lesure Mall Gingerbread village to take pic~

Christmas coming soon~
Hope that much of program that I can join
N I wanna watch Chipmunks movie on 24dec ^^
Is so cute..

Finish taking pic, Yuki need to meet up her friends to take bk her comics..
so that walk pasar malam awhile..
OMG~I control myself again..
I buy few pair of earring ~
My room have much of earing now..



No comments: