♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, December 31, 2009

BYE 2009


After today is a New Year, is a brand new start... Someone hope is a fresh start, Someone hope everything can turning back... How about me?? 2009 have a lot things I can't expect is happened, I flash back my memories... I hope the time can turning back... I satisfied for my life, I'm truly appreciate my family and friends gave me those good memories.2009 is better then last year, I learn a lot things. I also hope is a fresh start.. Seriously, I feel that I get a lot of hurt by friends (U know who u are) & my love.. I thought " Friends Forever " this word is wonderful word in my friendship.. The last, I feel that my thinking is wrong.. Whatever, thanks for gave me those unhappy memories in this year.. Let me to know more about you..


In 2009 , 16April is my 1st time enter colledge life.. Started to knew more friends at there..
27May is my birthday.. Thank for those babes celebrate with me..
4June is my 1st time go China with my family.. So long that no go trip with my family
19June in relationship with Lucas..but at last also break up..
30July in relationship again with Davis.. I love he much.. Thank for he when I working always come to accompany me and gave me memories.. After few month we break up som reason..
15Aug is my 1st time enter Club..
18Sep is my 1st time with friends go holiday together..
31Oct is my 1st time celebrate Hallowenn with friends at ZOUK.. Love the day party..
15&16 Dec is my 1st time go for Model Camp.. Learn a lot of things.. Know more friends.. Make more clearly why I so like modeling..
21Dec is my 1st time smoke..
24Dec is my 1st time countdown with my friends at Genting..

TODAY is my 1st time stay at home sleep..
Because I'm Sick ^^







No comments: