♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, September 4, 2009

What is the day today???

Yup..Is get salary day..

WAHAHA!!!

So today 1p.m go for facial..
then went to my shop to get salary..


Stupid Ah Seng, get my rm5o..
Actually the winner is ME!!!

Is really not fair..

He sell boy cloth,then I sell girl cloth..
Of cuz that he sales will high then m
e..
Watever la..rm50 only ma..
Give U lo..I dunwan..

After I get my salary..

I go to buy a new shoes..
Is so cheap..

Jz rm49.90 ^^
N I need to say bye bye to my old Vincci sh
oes..

So I when to Ts wait for Nicky end work..
Shopping around thr..N i met Davis..
WTF!!! I say tht I cnt met bk he anymore..

If not I sure will cry..
Lucky not..Jz faster run away..
the place I met bk he

Thn with my colledge mate hv bowling on night..
This is my 1st time playing bowling.. Haha!! damn funny pose...CindyNickyAlvinAdrian

Waiting for colledge mate..
So playing at thr


No comments: