♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, September 17, 2009




Today 4p.m just end work,
so when to hair zone find wen jun help me have a hair cut..
Haha!!! Funny, everyone is looking at me..
I also duno why..
whatever la..
So he teacher asking me to model..
OMG!!! I told he ,
if wan be model my hair is not allow short..

After hair cut,
shopping around..
N i bought it 1 dress n 1 pants..
I love it so much!!!

So when to shop around at T.S..
Is raining..haizz..
make me cant bk home..
walk over OLD SKULL .
King ask me in to chat..
So sit at OLD Skull chat with them..
and them wanna me be them mate..
Help them go MC to buy food..
Thn go out with King & Hong cuz them wan to smoke..
so King pui me to buy nail colour..
Is he help me to choose..

I like them much.
Them r so friendly..
King is Leng zai King
Hong is Cute
Ray is leng zai
Dii is Cute..
N hv some argue with King becuz of the boy shirt..
Cuz i wan to buy to wear it..
I sitting at shop 7p.m until 9p.m..
jz bk home..

No comments: