♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Today whn to 1 of outles E-Girl changes my singlet..
I met someone n I acting duno her..
She pointing me so long n I dun care about her walk in to fitting room..
So after changes my singlet, she still at thr..
WTH, I also dunwan do ur sales la..
Jz go away dun at here.
She pointing me say to her friends..maybe is saying some bad things about me
I really damn hate tht GIRLS..1 is really mk me cnt tahan her , 1 is hurt my friend..

Watever try to forget about them..
If thinking them, I really cnt stop scolding infront of my colledgue..
So happy after didnt saw them..
Finally I with the OLD70 outles boys r friends..
haha..chating alot of things..Is fun..

The WIN didi is cute..
duno y he put name WIN..maybe he like to win gua..kaka..
The KENNY today lie me hv a new worker..
mk me so fish infront of boys..
Last, hope tht MIKI really can put down her bf la..

No comments: