♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, June 26, 2009



Today mood is really very down...
Whole day work unhappy...
Wht happen?I also dunno...
Someone is touch my hand,waist&buttocks...
Get me scold..I also say I no mood to ply...
Still wan to disturb me n say i'm thin..
My buttocks is not enough big..
My boobs is not big..
FUCK!! Hate it!!!

So after tht, I started not talk..
My supervisor also didnt care about me..
Go to ant outles..let me alone thr..
Is better..She try to let me relax..
Thn call Kei to chat..
She mk me laugh bk & the smile came bk..
Thank you!!!

Seriously, I think No mood is becuz a guy..
Maybe tht I really Gila to waiting he..
I cant wait anymore..
I started dunwan to care he anymore..

After work, OLD70 boy "Ah seng"
came to find me bk together..
Thank You!!!

Met many of guy today...
But I not really chat with them..
I also no tht mood to care about them...






No comments: