♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wake up early outing with my parent eat breakfast..
So having breakfast tht time..
suddenly saw a monkey walk around thr..

Finish breakfast whn to bus stop tk bus..
Met Xiao doi at bus stop n kena bully by he..
So we tk the same bus go Time Square..
Sienzz..Time square&Sg wang again..
watever la..my colledge mate wan to go thr..

So 1st whn to low yat look for laptop&pendrive..
but I just buy pendrive only..



So whn to Sg wang walk around..
Thn jz hv our lunch at MC donald..
Whn eating tht time , I suddenly shout..
Whr is my bracelet? Is rm100+
Haizz..Sg wang so big n I really cnt find it bk..
Unhappy shopping..
Started simply spend my money..
Bought 2 dress Rm100+


Met Kairi at thr too..He working at Sg wang..


So finish shopping Sg wang thn go Time square..
buy something to birthday boy..
Whn buying knew a leng zai thr..
N tk hp num with he..
Is funny whn tk num with he..


After tht we went to a shop n try dress..
Haha..I look like an expectant mother..
daddy&mummy I sorry..XD
Nicky & Me


So with Nicky tk pic together at thr..
Watever la..Is tired today..
So tk bus whn bk to Lesure mall..
Met it Sook Yoke..
Chating awhile thn go to tk bus back home..


No comments: