♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, April 23, 2009



Mum (shouting) : Cindy , faster la.. U not go ur colledge walk fashion show..
Cindy (angry) : Ya la..I knw la..Wait la..
Mum : U gonna be late latter if u nw dun go out..
Cindy : Coming la..


Actually , I using 2hour prepare my things..
1st keep my book in to beg..
2sd tk bath
3rd OMG!! wat to wear today...(using 1 hour)

So i think my mum scold me tht right..XD
I using 1 hour to suggest which singlet i wear..Blue or White?
The end i choose white..keke^^


So my dad fetch me to class..
Walk in to class..
I'm the one most early come for class..
Siting alone n wait for Nicky come..


Start our class..
Whn lecture teaching , I tell Nicky I hungry..
So wait until Break time, walk out with Nicky to eat..
Lucky we didnt late for our 2sd class..


Coming end of the class..
Our Lecture wan us to relax n ply some stupid game..
So I dun care about tht..chat with Nicky..
We suggest to whn for shopping saturday..
Yes!! So long didnt shopping..
N sat is the 1st day outing with colledge mate..
WAHAHA!!!

Finally end the class..
N i get force by Lecture ply tht stupid game too..
Haha..Our group win too..
Cuz kita pandai ma..Blerk

No comments: