♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, September 26, 2008

YEAH!! finally finish trials exam..
N nw i knw left not much time to SPM..but very lazy la..
kaka..nvm..tis holiday its time for a week to relax..

Every saturday is a bored day for me..
but tml nt..sumone going out with me tml..haha..actually is like tht..
today at school at thr shout no ppl wan go out with me..
them see me non-stop my mouth..so promise go out with me..hoho..
next time like tht sure ada org choi me liao..XD

So tml still same in the morning..
Go martin 9a.m for my tuition until 12.15p.m go sg wang meet them..
so good!! but 4 sumthing need to bk home..thn go sumthings to do..

haizz..the holiday for me relax..but i think for me also a bored day..
no going out..no ppl wan going out with me..no ppl wan to study with me..
Sienzz..maybe go to Sunway piramid help my dad to work..
watever la..dun care about tht stupid holiday..
continue my happy life..hoho...

No comments: