♥CLICK THIS ♥

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Actually this blog is post at Yesterday 01/09..

but so tired so didnt write it..
I knw Kent is early thn me type blog & write so bull shit things...

In the morning, i hv not any programme so i go my friend hse play..
So i reject kent to go TS see movie..
But he tell me he buy my tickets..at 3.35p.m..
OMG..tht time alreadi 3p.m..
so i throw my things at my friend hse n left my younger sister at thr..
Walk to LESURE MALL bus stop..the rain is big..
WAT THE FUCK!!! jz hv choice to tk taksi to thr..
reach thr around 3somethings..i go KFC to find them..
guess wat them tell me..
Dun hv ticket..Tht time i reali damn angry..Waste my taksi money rm8 to TS find them..
i coming poor n poor..haiz..not money liao..dun wan to out jor..
We go 6floor ply game ..finish ply..
i follow them lepak at TS..thn go U-village hv some drink..


tis is Kitkat eating face tis hamsap kent

tis sot ngapzai..

After finish our drink we at TS bus stop waiting 4 bus..Kitkat follow his mum bk..
We 3 tk pic at thr..


At the bus i met Yin ping..so miss her la..she look little fat jor..

Whn reach LESURE MALL..Yin Ping bk by her father car..so I waiting 4Kai kor to fetcch n KenT waiting 4 me bk..

No comments: