♥CLICK THIS ♥

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Today in school i register the singing contest...
Tomorrow is the competition day..damn takut la..
After school i go for tuition at martin..
At tuition tht time..
I curi curi capture 2 pic..
The person is teacher Azman..



I met my friends, so i jz say hi thn go to tk bus liao..
cuz coming rain, so didnt chat at all..
the bull shit bus la..so long also dun hv 1 bus..
make me wait until nak gila jor..


When we reach Lesure Mall , Yee chen father fetch me back home..
sampai rumah gaurd hse , thn big rain..stupid lah..
Whao..really damn angry lo..
belum tk bath..my mum at thr scold me..
i also duno wat i do wrong..so all is my fault..
Thn i go back my room jz put down my beg..
My stupid yougest sister argue with me..
Wat i do wrong o??
Like all is my fault..i also tak tahu apa hal..


So i open computer to download the song 4 me to sing for tml contest..
i also duno y i so good also download 4 my yougest sister..
ngam ngam jz argue..n i still treat her so good..
I think i memang Gila!!

Wat the stupid day...
Hate it...
Not fun at school..
Wait the stupid bus so long..
Big rain..
Get scold by mum..
Argue with yougest sister...

No comments: