♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, August 21, 2008

16Aug 08 (Saturday)

My school hv a cluture night.
Actually is very fun..
But our school duno which teacher say not allow outsider come in..
Go To Hell lah..not fun at all..
Tht day, becuz of 3 guy i cry.1 is Thomas , 1 is Leslie n 1 is Eng Joo..
I argue with some ppl say thomas is my bro , so he in already..
Jz very sry Leslie ,Eng Joo..cant help them to in..

The day,we so worry about Shu Teng..scare her leg pain cant dance..
lucky she still can dance if not w need to faster chenge the dance on tht day..
I m the leader in chinese tradisional group..
I wan to thz 4 my group ppl:
1.Shu teng
2.Hui Xian
3.Mei
4.Xuan
5.Bren
6.Zhuin
7.Yee Chen
8.Eu jun
Thz 4 them use them school Extra class time to practise dance..

After dance finish..Me , Eu jun , Kei n Thomas sit at bus stop waiting Ivan to fetch us..
We go to"tan cham wu" eat.Me n thomas met Jenyen at thr..
After tht,Ah Yu also come..sure is tht Ivan call he come..
Whn Sarah finish them party thn come down to find Thomas..
Tht time i jz knw Kiwi birthday..
Happy birthday Kiwi..
Wish u everyday happy..
N thz Ah Yu fetch me go back home..


20Aug08(Wednesday)

Actually , I m go out with my friends..
but i m lazy to wake up..
so i continue sleep..
Whn i wake up i knw i m late..n i get so mani miss call by them..haha..
sry lah..so i faster to my bath n eat thn go Pavilion Red Box Plus to fine them..
I reach thr already 2.45p.m..so i better at outside wait them finish sing..
O..i so boring whn wait 4 them..
Finally 3 p.m them came out..so happy lah..
So we at Pavilion gai gai..
I m so sad whn i walk with them..I wanna to cry..
cuz them 1 pair 1pair..jz i m alone..
tht time i really wan to walk away..cuz them lie me will care me..
At last eu jun jz care her frenz Thomas..Kei jz care Ivan..
haiz..so whn finish gai gai..we go midah MC eat..
Finish eat,Eu jun,Kei sit Ivan car back..
jz me n Thomas walk to bus stop to tk bus together..

Tht time , i finally happy back.cuz Thomas talk to me..someone care me liao..
So we chat at the bus until we back home..
Coming to rain,Thomas say whn reach home faster tk bath slp..
He teach like tht, so i also follow..
Because raining tht time slp is very nice..HAHA..
THZ Thomas!!

21Aug 08(Thusday)

Happy birthday mum!!
thank for u take care me until nw..
thank for u cook nice food for us to eat..
thank for u help us to clean our bedroom..
thank for u many of things..
cant type all lah..sry..HAHA..
watever..REALLY
thank so much..
u really give us many of things..

N Thank for today Western Food at night..

I LOVE U MUM!!

some time i very hate u ..
some time i really very angry u..
But u still r my mum..
I knw my atitude r so bad..but i will try to change better..

No comments: