♥CLICK THIS ♥

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Yeah..Finally our Form5 exam r over..
Nw is the turn Form 3 exam..
Gambarteh for all Form3 student..
In the exam duration, actually I m so hardworking to study..
but not all of the subject lah..
some subject i also didnt study straight go to exam liao..
becoz of my seni folio..
Saturday our school hv canival but i didnt go..cuz my tuition start at 9.30a.m until 12.30p.m
After the canival,I meet Yee Chen at Lesure Mall study together..
So we go Wong Kok to eat our lunch n study together.. My Lunch


Whn she waiting her food..


Suddenly we hv some question dunno hw to do n we didnt hv any reference book ,
jz hv a choice go to popular sit at the floor to study..
5sumthing i reach home n i m so boring..
so i draw Weng Hong exam paper..haha XD

haha..He exam paper so kesian


Sunday i go to Sunway Piramid to relax myself..cuz my brain all is sejarah..
Coming to gila..Me teman my sis n mum go to bata to buy shoes n sock..


Me,sis n mum..waiting the shoes..haha..So boring at there..
Me n my sis

Sunday is a tired day..gai gai until gila jor..haha XD

Monday i not going to school becoz i didnt tk chinese exam so i at hse study my sejarah..
See i m so hardworking..haha XD
7/7 morning 11a.m..
I brush my teeth n straight sit down to study..
My table all is my sejarah book again..
My Table..OMG..Sejarah again..
not yet tk my bath n breakfast thn start my study liao..
My messy hair..so ugly..
My messy hair..

Canot tahan liao..faster go to tk bath n continue my study...

My hair very nice liao..

After my study 1.45p.m..i jz eat my breakfast..haha..i think tht not call breakfast jor..Thn i prepare to go out tuition my sains...

Finally,today sejarah exam..so lunky i knw hw to answer the paper 1 only..cuz the sejarah 2 alreadi over few day jor..

No comments: