♥CLICK THIS ♥

Sunday, July 13, 2008

This post should be yesterday post..
well okay..Actually we (Yee Chen,Pooi Kuan,Ying Mei n Me) say going out today..
But ying mei suddenly put us aeroplane..
N 1 more trouble is i forget to bring hp..hard to contact them..
so i borrow my sis hp to go out..

After my eng tuition at martin..so i ponteng Subra class to go Time square to find them..
We say meet at time square at 11a.m..but tht all come by 1p.m..
let me wait them 2 hour..I m so so so angry..
actually i can go my class ,because of them want to early go out..so i jz P my class..

In tht 2 hour i sit at Baskin robbins eat my 'World Class Chocolate' ice cream..
The ice-cream is so expersive..1 small cup also need rm7.25..T_T
My 'World class chocolate' ice-cream..so nice..

After them reach,we go to gai gai..Whn gai gai tht time, suddenly someone call my name..Whn i see back..I duno who is the guy..Thn he jz tell me he r my primary school friend..So i jz remeber who is he..He change so much..

No comments: