♥CLICK THIS ♥

Friday, July 23, 2010

The monthly post

9July
After my class, with my boy tk dinner jz go to Petronas convoy..
So tht day NCS having TT at Wangsa Maju 4 season..
We sitting at the Winter session.. Is freaking cold..
Finish the yamcha session , i think around 1a.m..
Then we go back ampang to eat Bak Kut Teh with few of NCS member..

10July
Wake up morning, my boy mummy cook breakfast for us..
Actually we planing to Sunway Piramid, but my boy cant wake up..
So cancel the plan, n stay at home.. At the night ,I accompany my boy to he friends hse dota..
N I siting at thr On9 n movie.. After back my boy home, he still dunwan to slp..
Sitting thr to watch FIFA, but of cuz he accompany until I slp jz watch FIFA..
The next morning, he cant wake up again..He ask me gv he 5 minit to slp..
In the 5 minit I fall in sleep again n he cant slp.. Haha..
Until I wake up, ask he bring me back home..
On the way home , I super hungry so he bring to Bak Kut Teh..
After tht, we go in Lesure Mall shop awhile jz bk..
Thank for the 3day he accompany me.. Love he so much

14 July

Wake up morning with the bad mood, because some arguement with my boy last night..
So just same as normal prepare my stuff in the morning, but the day I not going to class..
I hv to work roadshow at PWTC..
9something my phone is non-stop ringing, called by my classmate.. 
And they waiting for me, but I still at home on9-ing..
When I just LRT station they call me n say we not waiting for u, we need to go in PWTC..
I don't care about tht, so jz walk in the LRT.. But I sit wrong way, going to my boy house..
WTF~ What happen to me.. I duno.. So faster to change bk the line to PWTC..
I'm late.. Lucky the Boss is didn't scold me.. 


I like the day work, trying to curi ayam walk the Beauty fair..
Is alot of things to look, but quite expersive..
The day I also knew a group of gals n guys.. They helping me to buy L.E.D Lip Gloss..
Damn Happy.. I found this L.E.D Lip Gloss on last year oct until now..
Finally I get it.. WEE~ I Hv L.E.D Lip Gloss.. Show off time.. Wahahaha XD


After my work, tk LRT to my boy house..
In the car, we not really talk until we tk my dinner..
Suddenly he tk out 2 ticket n tam back me..
Ask me to watch movie with he..If not he will alone sitting at Cinema..
Haha.. So cute la..whatever.. I love he gv me Suprise..
On the way to Cinema, i started to show off my L.E.D Lip Gloss again.. ^^
Watch The Back-Up Plan.. quite nice, not bad..

21July
Yesterday , movie with my boy again..wee~



DESPICABLE ME : )
Agnes is so cute n the yellow things is so cute too..

No comments: