♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, January 9, 2010

The Day




Get call by Etude House Sg Wang there..
Finally the cosmetics have new stock..
Waiting for 1month liao =(


Today early morning prepare outing, so sms Nicky..
She still heaven wake up =.=
Ask me 12p.m Time Square Main Door wait..
11a.m still belum wake up..

Whao..So long didn't sit bus..
This is my 1st time take bus in 2010.. XD
Doing best things in bus also..Help a Old Lady & let her my sit..
After that, meet up with Nicky..
Accompany her to Mc Donald n looking her eat..
I still sick , that y I can't eat..

Finish her lunch then go to buy my cosmetics..
Total the price is rm70.20

Shopping around Sg Wang thn back to my school..
Met Wen Qian there..Miss her alot..
Thanks for her 100plus too^^
After my class,  with Alex & Ah Wei go Low Yat..
Ah wei buy some computer stuff..
Thn Balik Rumah..

p/s:Toris, Thank You invite me to Opera tonight..
     But Cindy is not going club this month ..^^

No comments: