♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, November 28, 2009


Today wake up on 12.50p.m
whao~ few miss call
is Yuki..sure sgt rindu saya
Yuki ask me to accompany her to pay fees..
So use 30 minit to prepare all my things
n wait for her to came to fetch me..

After she pay her fees, met it sweeney at thr..
Funny la~She run in the car n say go watch movie~
Me & yuki wanna to bk home early
so we went to Time Square visit Nicky thn shopping around thr..
We saw the christmas fair at thr~
Tk pic again~
CINDYYUKISWEENEY
Cindy in the house,
Sweeney in the house,
Yuki in the house~
erm..whr to go???
OMG!! I saw a Big Snow Man
Sweeney & Yuki
Nicky & Cindy
Sweeney& Cindy
Wht I wish ???
s~e~c~r~e~t
Would u all gv me much of present on christmas?
Them help me to pull..XD
The present i gv to sweeney
Meery christmas~
of cuz this is last stupid pose ~

After taking pic,
Sweeney with Nicky hv lunch~
So me n yuki balik rumah study hard
for tht FINAL EXAM..


No comments: