♥CLICK THIS ♥

Thursday, July 30, 2009



Today is the Off day,
go out with my friends..
1st whn to Nicky shop make up..Thn jz
meet her bf friends sing k together..
Whn waiting for Fanny,
so shopping around..
Bought a dress n a short pants..
I'm so happy..
A guy very handsome tk num to me..
wah..Y will this happen to me?
haha..duno..

After sing K sesion,
hv lunch..
But I didnt join..
I need to go colur my hair..
Yeap..Is free..
Thz for Wen Jun help me to colour..haha..tml tk the new pic again..
This wan is the light problem..

Thn I go to Time Square meet Nicky..
She jz finish work thn we whn to watch movie..
" Land Of The Lost"
Actually the movie is quite funny..
But some of the part mk me shout inside cinema..
Damn fish..I think jz I shout..

Movie is end,
Bii is come to fetch me..
N he fetch Babe Nicky bk home too..
If he didnt fetch my babe bk..
I sure wont sit he car..^^
Nicky bk home thn i go to Bii hse..
Cuz he need to do tk bath jz can fetch me bk..
Suddenly he gv me a dress..
So happy..
n so suprise..

Happy Birthday To Kelvin too..
Lucky tht I rmb...

I LOVE 30.07.2009.
Is the wonderful day..




No comments: