♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, December 1, 2008

Babes, I MISS U!!!

So long we didnt meet..



Fanny , sorry dun hv ur 1 person pic..

She with her Bf 4 years together..so jealous them..

Miss this sha po , last time in school always like to argue with me...

Christal , she hv a chubby face..

Last time when we in cheras school , so many boy like her..

She same with me transfer school at Form2


Envonne , thanks for her when form3 transfter to my school teman me..

Sorry, actually form4 transfer school with back to cheras..but i didnt do it..

watever..thanks babe..U r the most leng lui in this world..


Penny , she is the one always no comment when chating with us..
erm..duno wat to say to her..jz very happy to know her n join us together..

Purlyn , she always in LOVE..haha..

Thanks babes..

Thanks for u all give me the memories at CHERAS!!!

Finish SPM we go to Sing K!!!

This is u all promise de...

MUACKZZZZ!!!



No comments: