♥CLICK THIS ♥

Saturday, June 14, 2008

I m so unhappy

Yesterday i m so unhappy..Today also..Y??
Y all of u must treat me like that..
So thank Yee Chen yesterday teman me to go gai gai..
After school,my mum fetch me n her to take bus..
We take bus to time square...
after we reach time square..we buy "KUNG FU PANDA" ticket.
Of cuz i unhappy so jz see funny movie de..
Until the counter..OMG..thr r so many ppl line up to buy ticket..
We wait so long to buy ticket..at last we buy it liao..

"KUNG FU PANDA" ticket

haha..so happy leh..actually i m alone to go watch movie..
but Pui Yee call Yee Chen teman me becuz i unhappy..
So Yee Chen knw i unhappy thn teman me..thank Pui Yee o..
even u cant teman me..I knw next time u sure got chance go out with us..

whao..Whn the movie not yet start..The cinema r so dark..
I saw so many ppl fall down at the cinema stairs..
I feel tht so funny..but so bad lah..
cannot like tht..so i diam diam at thr..

The movie start, I feel tht so boring..
but at the centre the movie coming very funny..
The part Panda learn KUNG FU with the shifu coming very funny..
haha..dun tell all the story at here..
go to see ur self lah..


after movie, me with Yee chen go gasonline eat..
Thn we whn back home..

Today dont knw y so unhappy..
maybe is some ppl say somethings i hate n i saw somethings i hate..
haiz..

Unhappy day..

No comments: