♥CLICK THIS ♥

Monday, May 5, 2008

Hv a Fun day n Happy day..Good luck Friends!

I'm sorry o..late to post my blog..haha

Nw i say about is on Saturday..
ok..1,2,3 start..
3/5 my cheras skool old friend call me go out to time square..
So becuz of them i ponteng subra class..haha,sorry teacher o..
Dun jealous i jz go Ganesan class only on tht day..
After the Ganesan class i'm going to tk bus..
but tht all martin student all see me n say me..
Wat lah..I knw today i wear vry nice..kaka..
The stupid gan kai didnt wait me at martin straight go to bus stop n call me to run to them..He r so stupid duno i wear skirt..
Whn i run to the bus stop he started to walk overbridge..After i call he thn he wait me at thr..haha..He also get scold by me..so kesian..
He look like my worker help me to tk things..Tht time i suddenly look a guy so fimiliar..but i didnt go to care who is he..becuz i wan to tk bus to find my frenz..
Whn i stand at the bus waiting for bus..I get a msg by my dar..Tht time i jz knw is he..
So i tk bus to ts find my frenz he suddenly sms me wan to meet..Thn i need to call my frenz to wait me..I with my dar jz meet half hour..thn i go away le..
HAHA..My friends say to me..I thought u got he not nite find us liao..all look like jealous..
We go to red box sing K..like a sha po..
We stand at ppl chair n jump n shout..Jz me dun hv jump only lah..
TIs r the pic we tk in red box

Me,Penny,Fanny n Purlyn

Me n purlyn

Me n Fanny

Me n Penny

Is me..singing K..

Tht day i look like a model all of them cum to find me to tk pic..
haha..say so long didnt meet with me..Swt!!!
N say i'm so famous in FS..
watever lah..after sing finish K..
we go to toilet tk pic..haha..we wanna to tk pic until gila jor..


We R F5..haha


Me,purlyn,fanny,xinyi n Fanny

kaka..finish tk pic..we go to sg wang tk pic again..
Tht all the story on Saturday..kaka..

Nw i 4/5 Sunday..
1,2,3 start..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DADDY,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...

We go to tmn billion eat western food..Hmm..so yummy lah..
Is my fav..kaka..

Nw is 5/5 today liao..
NOt nite 1,2,3 start liao..

TOday i pontng skool..kaka..stay at hse slp..n my frenz in the skool exam..so kesian lah..
Jz wanna to wish them Good Luck onli..kaka..
Yeah..I m so clever didnt tk tht sub..
Haha..eat my breakfast 1st..
N whn them finish skool i jz go bus stop to tk bus go tuition..

THT ALL..

No comments: